profile .

Hello peeps..I'm
LOVAHOLICZ & welcome to my whining-world
I'm 23..single but not available for now :P
"Passion makes the world go round. Love just makes it a safer place" World peace ya'll.
/Wednesday, December 24, 2008
HandWritten on; 2:02 AM
I WANNA LIVE INSTEAD OF EXIST...For the longest time (I’m talking years) I’ve had the notion that I won’t be around to get old. I have my moments of pondering the thought of growing old, but then I find that I can’t quit imagine it or picture it. It all comes down to really feeling like my days are numbered. I can’t decide if this is me being realistic or me being ridiculous. Tua ku udah...damn..I wanna seize each day...I’m the owner of my life. I do what i want...i love who i want...i smile when i want...i go where i want...hahaha...selfish??nope...I'm just trying to live my live to its fullest...yeeehaaa..Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.Life is bliss, taste it.
Life is a dream, realize it.Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.