Hello peeps..I'm LOVAHOLICZ & welcome to my whining-world
I'm 23..single but not available for now :P
"Passion makes the world go round. Love just makes it a safer place" World peace ya'll.
/Wednesday, July 1, 2009
HandWritten on; 5:19 PM
haha...i like this pix sorry P
helloooo peeps...this is the latest activity we're doing here in Cairo...since Bru-Cai students who wish to stay here for this summer is just around 30 peeps...we decided to held a bbq for all...the special thing to this event is : THE GUYS DID MOST OF THE WORKs...cooking & stuffs...Paul made the delicious KAUSAR drinks...I did the MEE HALUS...ZOE did prepare fruit...JAMAN cooked HONEY BEEF...LYHAN bawa SALAD PRAWN...JUN brought MACARONI...FIZZO made the marvellous TRIFLES...SAFWAN even made CAKOI...yg endingnya d bantu oleh c zoe & c mel....BBQ chickens d salai oleh several ajk...SYAMIM jua bawa cheese cake..yumm
To sum up...the night was very fun with all friends gathered around...sang a song or two..playin cards... Thankz to all yg dtg to make the event more merrier...*winkz*